Are you a go getter? Do you know the Western United States? We are currently seeking to hire a Sales Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for developing and selling custom tours to prospective and current clients.
• Responsible for selling custom tour programs to prospective clients.
• Responsible for maintaining relationships with existing customers.
• Responsible for prospecting new customers.
• Follow-up all proposals and quotes in a timely and professional manner.
• Maintain proper sales opportunities in computer.
• Maintain liaison with customer during and after program.
• Responsible for research on markets and keeping current with overall industry trend.
• Responsible for the development and sales for all Package Partner tours.
• Coordinate all contracts and final products.
• Research areas and design new itineraries.
• Attend planning meetings with various clients.
• Adhere to advertising timeline, materials, and budget for department.
• Maintain contact with necessary tour and travel industry associations.
• Actively participate in industry trade shows.
• Solid communication skills: telephone, writing, grammar
• Previous experience in sales, tourism, and travel
• Familiarity with CRM platforms
• Proficient with Microsoft products: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Strong leadership qualities
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Knowledge of the Western United States and National Parks preferred
Copyright © 2023 Western Leisure - All Rights Reserved.